The all-inclusive overnight offer “Sunrise Arrangement” includes the following services:
• Ascent and descent with the historic Niesen funicular
• Dinner (3-course menu or themed buffet on evening trips)
• Overnight stay in a double room
• Rich Niesen-Brunch
The sunrise arrangement is available from CHF 196 for adults.
Prices Sunrise Arrangement 2023
|In a double room with WC/shower on the floor||196.–||206.–|
|In a double room with WC/shower in the room||221.–||231.–|
For children (6-15.99 years)
|In a double room with WC/shower on the floor||145.50||155.50|
|In a double room with WC/shower in the room||170.50||180.50|
|Type of person||adults||children|
|Full moon dinners||+ 24.–||+ 16.50|
|Cultural events||+ 30.–||+ 38.50|
|Venison Buffet (Wednesday and Friday in October)||+ 10.–||+ 10.–|
For children up to 6 years
|In the bed of the parents||free|
|Surcharge for cot||30.–|
Meals (dinner and breakfast) are charged according to consumption.
Enjoy an overnight stay in the Bernese Oberland at over 2,300 m above sea level.
3 reasons for an overnight stay on the Niesen
- Exclusive Niesen enjoyment: With a maximum of 22 other guests, you enjoy the Niesen overnight (sunset and sunrise) exclusively. So you almost have the Niesen to yourself.
- View or mystical atmosphere: From the rooms and the pavilion you can enjoy the unique view of the surrounding mountains or a mystical cloudy atmosphere from evening to morning.
- Supporting sustainability: Regional suppliers and employees and acting as environmentally friendly as possible – this is what the Niesenbahn AG stands for. With your overnight stay you support this sustainability (more under: niesen.ch/nachhaltigkeit).
Up to 30 days before free of charge
29 to 10 days beforehand 50 % of the arrangement price
9 to 1 day before 60 % of the arrangement price
Up to 0 days before 100% of the arrangement price
Dogs are not allowed in the Berghaus rooms and in the restaurant in the evening.
Unfortunately, the Berghaus rooms are not wheelchair accessible.
Last ascent from Mülenen at 5.00 p.m. (except for evening trips at 7.30 p.m.) – see timetable.
First descent from Niesen Kulm at 8.15 a.m.
Room check-in: possible from 16.00 hrs.
Room check-in: until 11.00 a.m.