Niesen, the exclusive venue for
celebrations, conferences, seminars and meetings
“On the Niesen, the horizon is extended”
Away from everyday life and yet quickly accessible: At Berghaus Niesen Kulm at 2,332 m above sea level, we offer the right ambience for every occasion.
The historic restaurant from 1856 and the multiple award-winning pavilion from 2002 were extensively renovated and further developed in 2018/2019 (with seminar infrastructure from Kilchenmann AG from the Niesen region).
Seminar flat rates Niesen
|Flat rates||Price per person|
|Daily flat rate||98.–|
|Half-day flat rate||63.–|
– Ascent & descent with the historical funicular
– Morning croissants and fruits
– Niesen coffee and water à discrétion
– All seminar technology/infrastructure incl. WLAN
– 2-course business lunch included in the daily rate
– Excl. room hire
Prices subject to change in 2023
Detailed informationen (Prices, overnight stay, etc.)
Contacts for enquiries
- Nicolas Overney, Head of Marketing, Sales & Events, email@example.com,
033 676 66 02
- Flavia Saurer, Marketing, Sales & Events, firstname.lastname@example.org,
033 676 77 10 (Mo – Mi)
The advantages of the Niesen as a “meeting and celebration location”
- Magnificent view from the high Alps to the Jura or a mystical fog or cloud atmosphere.
- Personal attention: We look after you personally and respond to your wishes.
- Three soundproof and separable rooms – can be divided according to the size of the group.
- Modern seminar infrastructure: beamer (ClickShare connection), screen, built-in audio system (incl. headset and microphone).
- Away from everyday life and yet quickly accessible: The Niesenbahn takes you to the summit in 30 minutes.
- Direct public transport connection – Mülenen railway station (stop on request).